well, its kinda weird nowadays that skill drain can make any deck compatible to META decks. i.e, the Japan nationals was won by Skill Drain Plant. and TCG treats SKD variants as top anti-meta decks.
well, can SKD really be a solutions for all this problems? YES and NO....
1) SKD makes alot of beatstick decks hard to pass.
2) BF, GB and AKB can go straight to hell
3) decks that doesn't uses effect monsters that activates on the field PAWN...
1) it mostly only works on Meta decks, that means you'll be in trouble if your opponent is also an Anti-Meta
2) this would be dead draws if you pull it out too late
3) u need a lot of skill to play SKD to its full potential...
so, tell me how you feel about Skill Drain!!