Friday, May 22, 2009

Dragons + Anniverary Pack !!

I'm finally getting my hands on one of those freaking anniversary pack, they'll be coming in this afternoon or tomorrow. Can't really help it, cause my usual card game shop sell them for RM60 or USD19~20, quite a lot for cards that are meant for just display. This time, I got them off Ebay for RM40 including transportation, it's still expensive but 1 DMG will be worth more than that and it happens to have quite alot of duelist//perverts wanting that cards...


anyway, I got 3 Prime Material Dragons off Ebay for a considerably good price. so, I created a Dragon deck since I was bored and I love Dragons since I started YuGiOH, and for the fact that I had not owned a Dragon deck since I took apart my Armed Dragon Deck 3~4 years ago.

back to topic, this deck would be named "
Sealing Dragons", its a deck where the dragons sort or "seal" off my opponents play. "Seal" is actually not the most accurate word, but it derives from the Chinese word "封印", which "sealing" is the most closly resembling word.

monster(22):
2x Light and Darkness Dragon
3x Prime Material Dragon

2x Twilight-zone Dragon

1x Cyber Dragon

3x Mirage Dragon

3x Honest

3x Mask Dragon

2x Deblis Dragon

2x Psychic Commander

1x Krebons


Spells(10):
2x Emergency Teleport

1x Mausoleum of the Emperor

1x Giant Turnade

1x Heavy Storm

1x Monster Reborn

1x Pot of Avarice

1x Brain Control

1x Swords of Revealing Light

1x Double Summon


Traps(8):
3x Good Goblin Housekeeping

3x Solemn Judgement

1x Mirror Force

1x Beconing Light

Extra:
Dragons---

2x Trident Dragion

2x Stardust Dragon
1x Red Daemons Dragon

2x Black Rose Dragon

1x Ancient Fairy Dragon

1x C. Dragon

non-Dragons---
1x Mental Sphere Daemon

2x DDB
1x Goyo Guardian

1x Bronaic, Dragon of Ice Boundary

1x Magical Android


well, this isn't really a conpetitive deck, but I never encounter
dead draws while playing with it. it proves itself more powerful than my Spellcaster Draw deck(I posted in April), and does not get cursed at by newbies cause there are no OTKs in here.

basic strategy:
Summon big Dragons, FAST. lock your opponent field and beat the crap out of him.

when LaDD is at 800 or lower ATK than your opponent, your opponent would ATK him, then Honest that guy. Honest also helps Prime Material as he can negate destruction, your opponent would choose to ATK him instead, but Honest makes him a very powerful asset!!

Tell me what you think. and what should I change!
!

No comments: