Monday, August 13, 2012

LIMIT BREAK! HERO. Deck Profile

Well, formats ending, I figure if I don't post this deck list now, I may never have the chance to post it again. Seeing the confirmed banlist might be posted tomorrow or the day after.



monster(9):

3 E HERO Neos Allius
3 E HERO Bubbleman
1 E HERO Airman
1 E HERO Ocean
1 E HERO Forestman

spell (20):

3 Miracle Fusion
3 Mask Change
3 Gemini Spark
3 Mystic Space Typhoon
3 E Emergency Call
1 Reinforcements of the Army
1 A HERO Lives
1 Polymerization
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn

trap (11):

2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
2 HERO Blast
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Dark Bribe
1 Mirror Force

extra (15):

2 E HERO The SHINING
2 E HERO Absolute ZERO
1 E HERO Gaia
1 E HERO Escuridao
1 E HERO The GREAT Tornado
1 E HERO Nova Master
2 M HERO Acid
1 M HERO Daian
1 Heroic Champion Excalibur
1 Blade Armor Ninja
1 No39 Hope
1 CNo39 Hope Ray

side (15):

2 DD Crow
2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
1 Gorz Emissary of Darkness
1 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
2 Super Polymerization
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimension Prison
2 Skill Drain
1 Transmigration Prophecy 

I don't like relying on XYZs all that much, thats why I play Mask Change at 3. The card is very good when played right, check out my post on the card from last year.

The deck covers a lot of ground, being able to ditch out big monsters turn after turn while still feature a steady stream of traps you can rely on. I don't really like Torrential Tribute thou, I feel that card doesn't fit into the deck all that much, come next format, those would be replaced by Bottomless Trap Holes instead.

The Super Polys in the side aren't really needed, I just have them in there cause I'm playing HEROs. Its not really good against anything this format, and by the looks of things, its not gonna be good next format either, unless HEROs become the sole dominant force in the META. Also, you see a lot of hate in my side for Dark Worlds, Inzektors and Chaos Dragons, cause I doubt this deck would have problems against any other match ups.

CNo39 is in the extra deck just for fun. Its basically in there so I could go LIMIT BREAK! all day long and troll those CFV players and say "I'm sorry, YGO have this first ... again". But, can't deny it was epic.

Again, like all my HERO decks, its build to suit myself and my playstyle, so net decking won't do you much good unless you think like me. No Dualities cause I never have any consistency issues with the deck to begin with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 bubbleman seems a little excessive to me

yamispade said...

it only seems excessive till you wipe out your opponents backrow and summon a 2600 beatstick during their turn

Anonymous said...

AW MAN! YOU ARE THE BEST HERO PLAYER! OR RATHER BEST PLAYER