Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Updates!!!

So the last nationals for 2012 is on December 22nd. Thats wonderful, I thought for sure I was gonna miss this one out cause I'm going on a trip with some friend from college on the 23rd to 26th. This tournament usually falls on the 25th or the next day, hence Christmas Tourney. But since I'm still here on the 22nd, I say its one more chance to aim big before we close 2012.

Also, since I'm going to the US next year for my Masters program, I figure it would be good to know someone over there. Gotta make some social links (too much Persona 4 for me recently) before travelling, I don't wanna get home sick for the first month. I've added my Facebook account on the side, so please add me!

6 comments:

Rauzes said...

Lol everyone quitting OCG for TCG or MTG

GQ said...

Can't be helped.

SpiceyYanni1 said...

Lol why would people quit OCG? I don't see anything wrong with it, at least no TCG exclusives.

And where in the U.S will you be?

GQ said...

@SpiceyYanni1 : No one's quitting OCG but Mike. In my case, its more like, I don't have a choice, since I'm going to the US and all.

Well, regarding where. Thats still kinda up in the air at the moment. I've a few colleges in mid but I've yet to decide which one to enroll. I'm meeting with a counselor at the Malaysian American Council of Exchange or something like that next Monday. Hopefully, I get to scale down.

SpiceyYanni1 said...

Depending on what your major is you should go to the University at Buffalo. It has good Med programs as well as Law. I'm going there for law XD

GQ said...

I'm doing Engineering stuffs, so I don't think thats gonna work.