Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I was bored while I should be doing my assignments . O.o

As the title said, yesterday night, I came home from school at 10:20, after my badminton session and because my mom has to go to her friend's mom's funeral ... then we need to go to Jusco to get chicken for my sis as her friends are coming over ...

I should be sleeping or doing my assignments or studying for my tests (2 of them next week) but no, I have to connect my bloody printer to my PC and print out Formula Syncron and Shooting Star Dragon ... call me an ace student!!

Since I'm so eagerly waiting for Scar-Red Nova, something crossed my mind "What if I got Shooting Star in my box instead ..." so, to see what this baby can do, I decided to make a deck out of it. WARNING, I MADE THIS DECK LATE LAST NIGHT.

Shooting Star Turbo (literally) :

monster (22):

3x Junk Syncron
3x Turbo Syncron
3x Tuning Ware
3x Kinka-Byo
3x Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotion
3x Cyber Valley
2x Cyber Dragon
1x Plague Spreader Zombie
1x Sangan

spell (18):

3x Tuning (printed!!)
3x Machine Duplication
3x De-Syncro
2x Double Summon
1x 1-for-1
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Foolish Burial
1x Giant Turnade
1x Heavy Storm
1x Future Fusion

Extra (15):

3x Formula Syncron
1x Shooting Star Dragon
2x Stardust Dragon
2x Junk Destroyer (I don't have this)
1x Trishula. Ice Barrier Dragon (I don't have this)
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, Ice Barrier Dragon
1x Magical Android
1x AOJ Catastor
1x Armory Arm (I don't have this)
1x Chimera Tech Over Dragon

side (15):

2x Chimera Tech Fortress Dragon
1x Turbo Warrior
1x Goyo Guardian
... traps!!

Whats with me and non-trap decks ? Compare to my Scar-Red Nova build, this deck is more based on gaining advantage and owning my opponent in one turn.

Pot of Avarice is in there so that we can recycle the Tuners when the deck count is low to have Shooting Star Dragon attack more ... well, you get 3 tuners and you win.

Basic play of the deck :
Get Tuning Ware into the grave (via some method) -> Junk Syncron + Machine Duplication -> Junk Destroyer -> De-Syncro -> Trishula -> ... -> Shooting Star -> OWN!

Note !! This deck has not been tested yet!!

No comments: