Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Watching A Lot of Anime Lately

I don't think I've followed this many anime titles in my life, but since I'm having my short sem now, school isn't that much of a load, I'm watching a lot of titles. Thanks to my friends who keep telling me different new animes.

I'm now currently following Mirai Nikki, Guilty Crown, Bakuman, Beelzebub, Nurarihyon no Mago, Zexal, Cardfight Vanguard!, Digimon Xros Wars and Pokemon Best Wishes!.

This is just a random rant, don't mind me.

Back to YGO.

Karakuri Gadgets are doing better than I thought. And being inexpensive (aside from Pot of Duality), I find this a good deck to play at locals and stuff.

9 Gadgets are a bit too much for the deck as the main cards are actually the Karakuris.

My deck currently look like this :

monster (18):

2 Green Gadget
2 Red gadget
2 Yellow Gadget
3 Karakuri Watchdog 313
3 Karakuri Strategist 248
1 Karakuri Komachi 224
2 Karakuri Ninja 919
1 Karakuri Soldier 236
1 Glow Up Bulb
1 Sangan

spell (12):

3 Pot of Duality
1 Pot of Avarice
1 MST
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Mind Control
1 Book of Moon
1 Enemy Controller
1 Foolish Burial

trap (10):

3 Ultimate Offering
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Dustshoot
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment

Now I'm seriously planning to get some Bureis and Bureidos. Yes, I don't have the syncro monsters.

...

The previous post was just a random hate post directed to one of the guys at my locals. Don't take anything I said there seriously.

No comments: