Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hieroglyph Dragon version 2.2

monster (22):

3 Tfeni Dragon
3 Aset Dragon
3 Shuu Dragon
2 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
3 Card-Car D
3 Effect Veiler
3 Koaki Meiru Drago
1 Wattmeter Dragon
1 Emerald Dragon aka Luster Dragon #2

spell (11):

3 Seal of Gathering
3 Mystic Space Typhoon
3 Pot of Duality
1 Monster Reborn
1 Heavy Storm

trap (8):

3 Raigeki Break
3 Call of the Haunted
2 Torrential Tribute

I'm expecting a lot of mirror matches so I tweak the build to be an anti-Hieroglyph build, which, unless God hates me, I would take game 1 in a mirror for sure.

Thats it for today, back to work.

3 comments:

Enzio said...

I've been seeing a lot of people using only 1 Wattail Dragon alongside 1 copy of Emerald Dragon. What's the reasoning behind this?

Anonymous said...

The reason behind this is Chain Disappereance, because they'll have 0 if they are ss'd through a Hieroglyph Efffect.

Anonymous said...

Hi, for Hieroglyph Deck, which cards must i stop?