Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hi-V NEOS

Its been a while since I did a decklist post. Since I'm lazy this past few weeks and not in the mood to use my brain.

Yesterday, I saw the post on G-Ray & Rauzes's blog, about the update of the effect of Miracle Syncro Fusion. Its awesome, but I'm not sure if I would ever try to put one in my HERO deck, but if its a Super Rare, I might reconsider.

We all know who E HERO Neos is. I mean, if you've been playing for at least a week, the cards you know, would be Blue Eyes .. and Neos. (DM doesn't come to my mind).

BUT, have any one of you notice that Neos is the single card that can fused with the most other fusion material (bad English I know).

Lets see, Neos can fuse with any HERO, and Neospacian, any Warrior, any Light, Wind, Water and Earth, any Dragon Syncro monster and more importantly, HIMSELF (into Neos Knight, God Neos, The Shining etc)!!

making him able to fuse with at least 80% of all know monster cards.

So, making a Neos deck without at least 1 Super Polymerization doesn't make freaking sense.

Last week, I had thought of bringing my V-Neos deck to the tourney, but since Korean Cards can't be used (since my 3x Prisma is Korean), it can't be helped.

Hi-V Neos (40) :

monster (18):

3x E HERO Neos
3x E HERO Prisma
3x E HERO Necrodarkman / Necroshade
1x E HERO Voltech
1x E HERO Stratos
2x Honest
2x Snowman Eater (which I don't have)
2x Debris Dragon
1x Morphing Jar

spell (18):

3x E - Emergency Call
3x O - Oversoul
3x Miracle Fusion
2x Super Polymerization
2x Fusion Gate
2x Parallel World Fusion
1x Miracle Syncro Fusion
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm

trap (4):

2x Royal Decree
2x Starlight Road (TCG of cause but I don't have it yet...)

extra (15):

3x E HERO The SHINING
2x E HERO Absolute ZERO
2x E HERO The GREAT Tornado
2x E HERO Neos Knight
1x E HERO Gaia
1x E HERO Darkbright
1x Surging Dragon Knight Dragoequites
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Gungier, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (which I don't have)

side (15):

2x D.D Crow
2x Burden of the Mighty
2x Prohibition
1x Parallel World Fusion
1x Super Polymerization
1x Nobleman of Crossout
2x Light Imprisoning Mirror
2x Threatening Roar
2x Dust Tornado

So, as you can see, I really can't wait for the Duelist Revolution. And for my PP12 pack to come in.

...

On a side note, Berserk Death Dragon is really an awesome card. Seen it in action a few weeks ago in a video on NicoNico Douga.

Its awesome in a Barboros-Hime deck, especially when you also have Starlight Road and stuff!!

...

IF, I'm saying IF the Unicorn becomes a new form of Top deck or so, we might wanna side this guy in our sides.
Really liked this guy since a long time ago, decent card! Really badass art work!

No comments: