Sunday, February 27, 2011

SIn Rainbow Dragon

While this had been in my mind since last year. Having a playset now means I can finally play my Rainbow Neos deck to its full potential. Whats better is that Skill Drain is unlimited, allowing me to play this over-sized beat stick without caring about his negative effect.

While most are trying to find a new way to OTK with the new Psychics, I like to keep things old school and improve my deck instead.

monster (19):

3 E HERO Neos
3 E HERO Captain Gold
2 E HERO Prisma
1 E HERO Airman
3 Rainbow Dragon
3 Sin Rainbow Dragon
3 King of the Swamps
1 Freed the Brave Wanderer

spell (17):

3 Miracle Fusion
3 Polymerization
2 Parallel World Fusion
2 Skyscrapper
2 E Emergency Call
1 Reinforcements of the Army
1 Fusion Recovery
1 Future Fusion
1 Monster Reborn
1 Giant Turnade

trap (6):

3 Skill Drain
2 HERO Blast
1 Starlight Road

Of cause, this deck doesn't do very well against decks that run tons of traps. So, for the side, I should be playing 3 Trap Stuns and double MST. The side deck for this deck doesn't exist as this deck is never meant for tourney uses.

Prisma isn't as important in this deck as you guys might think. The only purpose for the card is dumping Neos so I can blow something up with HERO Blast and fusing it.

Freed is here mainly just for the fact that I may need some synergy for Parallel World Fusion.

I know you can't summon Rainbow Neos with Parallel World Fusion, but you can always summon the Shining instead.

While Rainbow Neos may loose his amazing effect under Skill Drain, he is still a 4500 beatstick.

I wanted to run Pathfinder and Neos Space instead of Skyscrapper and Gold, but being an E HERO gives Gold more synergy. But Neos Space does makes Rainbow Neos a 5000 colossal giant, and Pathfinder doesn't die without his field out (and being a 1800 beats himself). We'll see bout that later.

Did I mention how amazing Skill Drain really is? And how many decks it stops in its tracks. What if you run into Barboros? I have Sin Rainbow, what makes you think I care.

I might wanna have Bribes and Judgment in here, but I just can't find space. May need some tuning from here.

No comments: