Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Good News

I'll be representing Toysbar for the Asia Top Shop Malaysian Qualifier (I'm not sure when, seriously, update me on that, I don't wanna miss this).

This afternoon, Alex (TB's bossman) pm'ed me and asking if I wanna represent TB and I told him I'm fine as long as I'm free. And I'm a rep now for that.

Guess me topping their tourney wasn't for waste.

Still a week (or at least a few days) till the tourney and this time I should have time to prepare for it.

Wish me luck guys, I'm aiming for at least top 8.

Random guy said this to me and makes sense "Yo GQ, you know why you top in non-official tourneys but scrub in official ones? Cause you only play with your non-official deck in the those tourneys ... Practice those official decks fool (okay, maybe he didn't say fool)"

That actually makes a lot of sense although the way he says it makes me wanna punch his face into the wall.

Good night (or morning, depending on where you are) for now.

No comments: