Friday, August 14, 2009

Mutou Yugi ~ the King of Games


well, when we talking about YGO, his name would never leave the topic. even for none YGO player, his name is something everyone knows. I was watching GX 179 and 180 just now.... AGAIN(this is what? the 20th time?). I just felt that Yugi is getting lesser and lesser respect from duelist because of 2 things.

1) the real YGO and the powerful decks we have
2) Yusei and his bike and fighting skills and for the fact that he is a mechanic//technician and a computer repairman...

well, its not about winning when you play a Yugi deck, its all about epicness. so, I would like to bring you guys back to when you started YGO, to the guy that made most of us wanna play this game, the deck that we once dream about...

oh, before some of you expect to see BM and BMG, I just wanna say, this is a Yugi deck not a Pharoah Atem deck//Battlecity deck. Yes, I understand that you would curse and curse and curse again since I wrote so much on top yet I'm showcasing a deck that has only duel twice in the original manga and once in R. well, I personally like Yugi more than Atem, so I'll consider him the Duel King, thats my reason and I'm sticking to it...

Monster(18):
1x Gandora the Dragon of Destruction
1x Silent Swordman lv7
1x Silent Swordman lv5
1x Silent Swordman lv3
1x Silent Magician lv8
1x Silent Magician lv4
2x Toy Magician
2x Green Gadget
2x Yellow Gadget
2x Red Gadget
2x Kuriboh(I know he only has one, but 2 is better...)
1x Marshmallon
1x Sangan

Spells(10):
2x Gold Sarcophagus(his most famed card...)
1x Card Destruction
1x Sword of Revealling Light
1x Monster Reborn
1x Multiply
1x Monster Reincarnation
1x Heavy Storm(he never played it as Yugi, but Atem does. so, I refuse to believe he doesn't have it)
1x Exchange(VS Jonouchi remember...)
1x Double Spells(he has it in his hand when dueling ATM, go watch if you don't believe me)

traps(12):
2x Stronghold the Moving Fotress
1x Soul Rope
1x Magician Circle
1x Dust Tornado(same as Heavy Storm's case)
1x Magical Hats(same as Heavy Storm's case)
1x Magic Cylinder(same as Heavy Storm's case)
1x Mirror Force(same as Heavy Storm's case)
1x Shattered Axe(useless, I know, but he doesn't really use alot of traps)
3x Solemn Judgement(cause I got pissed thinking of what card he used and if its useful)

well, this is what I would build if I wanna have a fun game. The cards here can be very situational. Magical Hats helps thins the deck espeacially alot of cards here are so situational i.e. Multiply and Shattered Axe. Magcian Circle does well if you go agaisnt BM.... yeah right, what are the odds. and Arkanite would just blow it up... well, Solemn would help alot in this deck. and so does the cards that Atem uses.

try suggesting me what he used that is useful. It'll be credited...

No comments: