Friday, November 12, 2010

Its a BIT late, but who cares!!

So, in case the title didn't give it away ... seriously? It didn't!?

Really?

I mean ... really?

This is a review on the 134th episode of 5D's (which I find very cool).

This is one of the few episodes where you don't just think of YGO but something else as well.

Well, I though of Gundam when watching that episode.

I mean, Placido's past//future thing ...

Looks like episode 1 of Gundam 00. Except for the fact that he died and no gay guy in a white robot with green feather like particles (which would look something like True 6 Samurai Shien in YGO terms) appeared.

I was kinda disappointed when Luciano and his parents got shot by Grannel AND HE SURVIVED!! I was like ... WHAT!? That bitch needs to die ... oh!! Wait wait wait ... YES!! HELL YEAH!! Bitch deserved that!! And that made my day.

I love the Scrap Dragon stone tablet close up scene. It Screams!! I'm EPIC!!

Apolia looks GAY!! Well, every 5D's and some of GX's and most of DM's villian do, so I guess its a staple. MACHO + Card games = GAY, universally proven.

Yusei did the Bersarker's Soul thing again ... This time, the artist doing the background music doesn't believe it as well. NO WAY!! Funny thing is, I said the same thing as well. I was betting my money that the 5th tuner is Junk Syncron. Cause its Drill (meh), Debris, Nitro//Turbo, Quickdraw. And the last one have to top them(only Junk can do that), and he pulled Effect Veiler ... NO WAY!!

Thats it for today.

PS. I'm not drunk ...

No comments: