Monday, April 11, 2011

Its MONDAY!

Hi world, went to the revamped Gamers Arena today to collect my Trishula from Khye and had a few rounds with him.

The man is playing Graveyard BF, which is big nowadays. Tested how my sabers do against it. 1-2, which is okay I guess since I had not side yet.

Dueled against Gravekeepers too, same result, 1-2. Surprisingly, Royal Tribute doesn't really do much damage to me, but non the less, that massive backrow is a problem. I'm starting to think maining those Malevolent Catastrophe isn't such a bad idea after all.

Well, I guess I made the right choice digging up my Shadow Imprisoning Mirrors. There are gonna be quite a few Dark decks here this coming Sunday and I wouldn't want to be unprepared.

I saw an Infernity player as well, what can I say, I don't really think his THAT good (compare to the other 2 opponents) but his luck is awesome, I mean top decking into Dark Hole every time I clear his field and have big monsters out is no joke.

But the ending result was 4 -2, so I guess I can't complain.

Got a lot of deals today, mainly me selling stuff, made my Trishula practically free. Overall, a good day.

...

Actually got owned by a Crystal Beast deck today, the player wasn't that good, I got cocky. Trishula came out and remove his resources, he topped a Hamon and kill me with it. I lol'ed.

No comments: