Friday, January 6, 2012

Shi-En Agent Beat

Been offline for a while, need to help my sis move her stuff to KL since she's starting college next week. For the past 3 days, I've been travelling and moving stuffs (beds, tables, and all the other shits), reaching home after dinner.

Finally have time for myself. Since I have Agent and Samurai cards, decided to build them into a single deck. Its a real fun deck to play, and can be good depending on how you play and whats your meta.

monster (25):

3 Master Hyperion
3 Agent of Mystery Earth
3 Agent of Creation Venus
3 Mystic Shine Ball
3 T.G Warwolf
2 T.G Striker
3 Elder of the Six Samurai
2 Kagemusha of the Six Samurai
2 Junk Synchron
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

spell (11):

3 Asceticism of the Six Samurai
1 Reinforcement of the Army
2 Mystic Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Mind Control
1 Enemy Controller
1 Pot of Avarice

trap (3):

2 Call of the Haunted
1 Trap Dustshoot

I was only playing Elder but found Asceticism, so I put them in, works good. Since turn 2 Shi-En means nothing at all.

Enemy Controller over Book of Moon, because I can do more things with it. And I have free Shine Balls anyway. A second Mind Control isn't bad at all.

I was originally gonna run 3 Decree over the 3 Traps. But Decree isn't really that good now since the meta isn't trap heavy and the decks who run tons of traps have a lot of outs to it. But, I'm not entirely sure how good double Call is, since I don't like playing Solemns in decks that have low trap count. Mirror Force and Torrential Tribute isn't working good as of late.

I was debating either double Call, double Wing Blast or double BTH. Settle on Call since it has more combos, but this is subject to change.

Not really an all powerful deck, and I don't see myself taking this to tourney any time soon. Just posted this since I can't seem to think of anything to discuss.

BLS > Chaos Sorcerer XD

1 comment:

EdseL said...

BLS > Chaos Sorcerer XD

^Cant argue with that, lol. :D