I find myself on the "I'll read it, but I don't think I'll gain anything from it" side.
Unless someone is doing it like coverage from YCS, I don't think it helps you become better at all.
So, would you guys mind telling me should I :
1. Just have brief reports like most others, meaning just type out how the duel ends and stuff.
2. Continue how I'm doing it, although things get really repetitive ...
3. Elaborate things YCS style
4. Brief report + YCS style coverage on Finals (and maybe semi). This is what I want to do from now, if I have the time.
5. Drop the reports all together cause no one is interested and focus on other stuffs
|Gatcha!! OOPS! Wrong show ...|
So, just tell me how you guys feel in the comments. Thanks.