Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GS02 Pulls!!!

Finally I opened my box of GSo2. Here are the pulls :

Gold Rares :

2x Fissure
2x Giant Turnade
1x Book of Moon
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Skill Drain
2x Solemn Judgment
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Sakuretsu Armor
1x AOJ Catastor
1x Morphing Jar
1x Spirit Reaper
3x Breaker the Magical Warrior (Wow!!)
2x Dark Armed Dragon (Why not 3?!)
1x BARBOROS!!!!! OMG!!!

For reasons unknown, I didn't get any Gold for JD, Mobius, Exile and Brain.... Don't really know why... For more awkward things, I only got 2 JD out of the box. I guess LL's boss is really scared of me (the torture of FIRE and CUTTING)

After that, me and Khye (with Lam's agreement) opened his box. And he got a GOLD BARBOROS as well!! Khye was like : "WHAT!! AWESOME LUCK MAN". And Lam(the Prophet) on the phone was like : "...Yeah... I know 8864 would come to me, I got this feeling ..... bla, bla, bla ... so that is why he sure would chose me as his master one..." something like that!!

Very happy with my pulls, and lucky didn't got JD but a 2nd DAD instead!!

1 comment:

[HD]Lam said...

nono not master... I assume I am the new prophet lol Obey my prophecy and respect ma authorata!!!