Tuesday, April 6, 2010

EXODIA!! OBLITERATE!!

Saw the post of the awesome Exodia FTK at Neuxcharge's new site. Fairly impressed by it (not fully as I don't like Exodia at all, as it is a card I never have in my 7 years of YGO career).

I was testing a Exodia deck the afternoon before I seen Neux's post on TF4. The original idea came from a Youtube video on a deck based on Crystal Beast. The deck focuses using Ancient Ruin's draw effect and Bronaic's bounce effect to completely draws your deck out.

I think you can guess where am I going. I thought this would be a OTK until I realize something, what if I drawn into a hand with 4 Exodia parts only? Won't my opponent OTK me... Still figuring how to make this deck more stable.

Need more experience in "I start, draw and draw and draw again, I win" decks.

This is what I had build at the moment. I tested it out against an BF deck and Lightlord deck(pre-March 1st) on TF. And it does ... horribly. Cause, 1 JD or Black Rose, means I lose. I does moderately well if the deck doesn't have options to mass destruction thou.

Exodia in the Ruins, Collecting Crystals !! (40)

monster(14) :
5x Exodia parts
3x Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus
2x Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle
2x Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle
1x Summoner Monk
1x Krebons

spell(25):
3x Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins
3x Rare Value
3x Dark World Dealings
3x Upstart Goblin
3x Terra Forming
3x Card Destruction //Hand Severing
3x Crystal Blessing
1x Emergency Teleport
1x Double Summon
1x Crystal Tree
1x Dark Eruption

trap(1):
1x Backup Soldier

What do you think?

No comments: