Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just a random update!!

This week's episode of 5D's spells : ATLAS POWA!! and that no matter how cool Crow tries to act, i.e trying to perform super 5 card combo, its still not as cool because the opponent would not blow himself up unless going against JACK ATLAS.

JACK ATLAS : LET THIS JACK ATLAS SHOW YOU THE REAL WAY TO DUEL !! (he really said that...)

Nicolas (in case you don't know) : *thinking* oh shit!! Why on Earth do I have to face JACK ATLAS, can't the other guy do it ... I'll just set this Card of Darkness ...

JACK ATLAS summons POWA GIANT!!

Nicolas : *thinking* Oh shit! He summons a monster that'll negate effect damage!! GOOD!! I'll activate my Card of Darkness!!

Why does Nicolas does that? He knows his chance of surviving the Card of Darkness is higher as compare to surviving the tyrant known as JACK ATLAS . Smart Move!!

...

Getting my DREV box tomorrow, will be building my Scrap deck once I get the cards, 3 Chimera (which are super) are a must, so before I get them, I guess I can't build a deck for test play...

Well, I have the whole weekend to testplay cause my mom has work so I'll be staying at Lam's while his parents aren't around! So we could head to Sungei Wang on Saturday AND Sunday!! GREAT!!

Please not that although I'm a collage student, I still have Middle School-ish freedom thanks to my parents!!


...

Saw this cool SalvoDAD build over on mkohl40's channel, seems like it top 8 something. I find this build quite interesting, you guys who haven't check it out can do so at his channel.

monster(22):

3x Battle Fader
3x Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive
3x Dimension Alchemist
3x Caius the Shadow Monarch
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Cyber Valley
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Gorz the Fucked Up Emissary of Darkness
1x Card Gunner
1x Sangan
1x Plague Spreader Zombie//Zombie Carrier
1x Black Salvo

spell(11):

3x Book of Moon
2x Gold Sarcophagus
1x Brain Control
1x Mind Control
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystic Space Typhoon//Cyclone
1x Scapegoat

trap(7):

2x Bottomless Traphole
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Starlight Road
1x Dimension Prison
1x Solemn Judgment

What I like about this deck is that it runs 1 Salvo ... Awesome!! No, thats not the point, what I really like about this deck is that its very stable(from the looks of it). It has good draw power and has overall defense against MOST decks(again from the looks of it).

Thanks for showcasing a such a fun deck!!

No comments: