Monday, June 28, 2010

My Flamvell Cat deck

well, this is my last tribute for my deck, it has done me well for the last 2~3 months. And its gonna get dismantle this weekend. Flamvell parts are gonna go to my Monarch deck and the Cats are gonna be in storage until Extra Pack 3 (you know what I mean!!).

To start things up, my build is quite different from a lot of Flamvell Cats. While most builds tend on maximizing the monster counts so that you can end games quickly. My build was really trap heavy so that I can stand up to BF face to face!!

Apparently, the lack of a red jacket on that day stop me from getting Judai luck and I pulled "great" hands yesterday. And I over-estimate Magical Android's 2400!!

My build yesterday!! Take a look if you want ... just close this tab if you don't wanna!!

Flamvell Cat (42):

monster (18):

3x Flamvell Helldog
2x Flamvell Magical
3x X-saber Airbellum
2x Ryko, Lightlord Puppy
1x Rescue Cat
1x Summoner Monk
3x Snowman Eater
2x Grave Keeper's Spy
1x Grave Keeper's Decendent

spell (12):

2x Rekindling
2x Pot of Avarice
2x Book of Moon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Cold Wave
1x MST
1x Fissure (cause I don't have Smashing Ground ... )
1x Brain Control
1x Mind Control

trap (12):

2x Dimension Prison
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Trap Hole
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Trap Stun
1x Trap Dustshoot
1x Royal Oppression
1x Solemn Judgment

originally, the trap count was 15, but I took 3 down so that the deck can be more balance, mistake here ...

side (15):

2x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
2x D.D Crow
2x Concentrated Light
2x System Down
2x Dust Tornado
2x Crack to a Different Dimension
1x Royal Oppression
1x Trap Stun
1x Mind Crush

extra (15):

2x Stardust Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Red Dragon's Archfiend
1x Thought Ruler Archfiend
1x Colossal Fighter
2x Arcanite Magician
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Goyo Guardian
1x Brionac, Ice Boundary Dragon
1x Iron Chain Dragon
2x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Magical Android

1 comment:

Kite said...

I salute to your deck. (=w=)