Friday, June 18, 2010

Self-Destruction God Deck is on its way!!

Although thats the topic, I've basically finished the deck this afternoon, but proxy some as my "more competitive decks" have the priority ("bumi putra" basically...LOL).

Why out of no where I build a Jibakushin//Earthbound God//Immortal deck when the world's qualifier is so close ... well, I'm just being me. Who knows, maybe I'll bring this to worlds INSTEAD.

Basically, for people who played Jibakushin, you'll know that you need your monsters to stall long enough till your God comes out. I say : "Bull Piss!!"

My take on a idiotic yet EPIC!! deck!! And YES Mike!! Its all about the Epicness!!

JIBAKUSHIN!! (40) :

monster (7):

1x Jibakushin WIRAQOCHA RASCA (big bird)
1x Jibakushin URU (spider)
1x Jibakushin ASLLA PISCU (small bird)
1x Jibakushin CCARAYHUA (Godzilla's friend // man eater lizard // kaiju)
1x Jibakushin CCAPAC APU (APU//Gashapon)
1x Jibakushin CUSILLU (monkey)
1x Jibakushin CHACU CHALLHUA (technically not a fish)

spell (21):

3x Mausoleum of the Emperor
3x Terra Forming
3x Magic Planter
3x Jibaku Whirlwind
3x Fire of Doomsday
3x Upstart Goblin
1x Field Barrier
1x MST
1x My Body as a Shield

trap (12):

2x Royal Oppression
2x Skill Drain
2x Royal Decree
2x Trap Stun
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Solemn Judgment
2x SELF-DESTRUCTION BUTTON (literally Jibaku)

EPIC ... FAIL!!

Basically ... I can go : "Jibaku suru .. Jibakushin!! Ya HAAAHAHAHA!!" (in MAD Kiryu tone, not the emo one)

1 comment:

Kite said...

HEY I LUV TIS!!!