Thursday, May 12, 2011

Random stuffs

I've just went of Shriek for the 1st time in ... 2 weeks? And I think its official that BF has left the winners circle ... so sad.

So for the May tourneys, the winning decks are, roughly :

35~40% Junk Doppel
30~35% Six Samurai
10% Karakuri based stuffs
and others for others.

So, we do have a problem, see it? No? Really?

All 3 decks that are winning are Syncro based, hello, Yusei died(why else his not in the epilogue), 5D's is over, Its Exceed era now and no one is even playing with them.

Bad card design on Konami's part I guess.

I made this deck a few weeks (maybe months) ago, and I played tested with it a little and found this thing actually works?

monster (23):

3 Scrap Golem
2 Scrap Beast
2 Scrap Goblin
2 Super-Nimble Mega Hamster
2 Ryko Lightlord Hunter
3 Thor's Black Goat
3 Thor's White Goat
3 Thor's Horse
1 Morphing jar
2 Spell Striker

spell (14):

3 Scrap Storm
3 Scrapyard
2 MST
1 Giant Turnade
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Mind Control
2 Creature Swap

trap (3):

3 Royal Decree

Just a fun deck I made from my pile of cards. No expensive stuffs here.

No comments: