Friday, May 27, 2011

Skill Drain Insect Beat

Since its been ages since anyone really saw an insect deck, and cause I wanna try something new for a change.

I have no access to Duelnet .. AT ALL, so I didn't test this deck out, but it seems okay on paper (or computer screen, which ever you prefer).

monster (19):

3 Chainsaw Insect
3 Jirai Gumo
3 Aztekipede, the Worm Warrior
2 Howling Insect
2 Fire Ant Ascator
2 4 Star Ladybug of Doom
2 Thunder King Rai - Oh
2 Cyber Dragon

spell (9):

3 Forbidden Chalice
2 Mystic Space Typhoon
2 Verdant Sanctuary
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole

trap (12):

3 Skill Drain
3 Dimension Prison
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Debunk
1 Royal Oppression
1 Solemn Judgment

I have no clue how this deck does, and I'm not so sure I'm in the mood of finding out!

Hope I get to go for tourney tomorrow, a week of work is KILLING me!

No comments: