Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Frontline Toolbox!! (40)

I have never build a Machine based deck before my whole life, but since I had a copy of the new Machiner's Command deck, which I may get another one for Cyber Valley and Dimensional Prison, I really wanna try building one.

First of, since we have Gadget in this deck and they seem to be the better Machine Archetype, I guess I'll try building a deck out of these 3 idiots. But for me, Machines are based on ramming into your opponent HARD, not stalling for time like most people build Gadgets around, antiMETA basically.

Therefore, I would really love cards that boost attack points of the Machines, Limit Remover would be the best but this card proved too powerful to be allowed more than 1, which is such a pain. So, since Gadgets are Earth, I guess Gaia Power would do. And since we have Gadgets, which are Lv 4, Earth type Machines, Scrap Recycler would be great in the deck. And since we have cards that constantly increases the attack points, Machiner's Frontline would be awesome in here.

Man, ideas are popping out, I need to type the deck list out before it gets cold!!

monster (20):

3x Green Gadget
3x Red Gedget
3x Yellow Gadget
3x Scrap Recycler
3x Ancient Gear Knight
3x Ancient Gear Soldier
1x Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Chimera
1x Cyber Dragon

spell (16):

3x Gaia Power
3x Machiner's Frontline
3x Solidarity
2x Lightning Vortex
2x Pot of Avarice
1x Ancient Gear Drill
1x Limit Remover
1x Mystical Space Typhoon

traps (4):

2x Ultimate Offering
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Dark Bribe


key cards :

Green , Re and Yellow Gadgets

Constant flow of monsters and help prevent dead draws. Your only OTK method in the deck.

Ancient Gear Knight

Beat stick, allows you to search for just about anything if destroyed when Machiner's Frontline is played.

Gaia Power

+500 for almost all of your monsters. Allow you to search for another copy of the monster being destroyed.

Machiner's Frontline

Your Black Whirlwind of the deck. If you have more than 1 out, you can swarm easily!!

Ultimate Offering

Your main OTK card. This and the Gadgets made into the finals of a World Championship years ago!!

...

while is this deck call Frontline Toolbox!! :

Frontline is easily from Machiner's Frontline

Toolbox basically in YGO terms, a deck that searches a lot; while that is part of the reason, I thought of the word cause the Gadgets are gears and I have some amount of gears in my tool box!!

No comments: