Friday, December 4, 2009

Worst Pack Ever + RandamUpdate#5

The pole I put up a week ago has officially closed and the winner is *drum role*

CYBERDARK IMPACT

Congratulations!! Hell Kaiser Ryo as this is basically your set!!

on a side note, I really don't like the fact that NO ONE chose Phantom Darkness (the only card I like in there is Cho Henshin... oops, I mean Super Polymerization)!! although it's expected!!

And for you who seen the new Weekly Jump promo, you should be excited as me. No, not The Sky Dragon of Osiris, but something better. I classic been remade. And what card deserve to be call a classic more than the Blue Eyes White Dragon.

In 10 days time, we'll get the new :

Sin Blue Eyes White Dragon


Sin 青眼の白龍 闇 ☆8 ドラゴン 3000/2500
このカードは通常召喚できない。自分のデッキから「青眼の白龍」1体を
ゲームから除外した場合に特殊召喚できる。「Sin」と名のついたモンス
ターはフィールド上に1枚しか表側表示で存在できない。この××××××
表側表示で存在する限り、自分の他のモンスターは攻撃×××××××
フィールド魔法カードが表側表示で存在しない場合××××××××××

why are they an awful lot of xx in the card text .... well, just take a look at the scan....

and for those who have the chance to go watch the movie, you'll receive!!

Sin 真紅眼の黒竜 , the Sin Red Eyes Black Dragon !! Holy Shit, Shueisha, can we get the Red Eyes for Weekly instead....

This is good news for Lam and Neuxcharge as both of them are Blue Eyes fans, but I'm a Red Eyes Fan , and I don't live in Japan!!

No comments: