Friday, June 24, 2011

Dark World ver1.5

I took a few hours every night after work to try build a Dark World deck worthy of bringing to Worlds Qualifier this weekend. Still not there yet but I've seen progress.

I've tried Skill Drain build, but its just too slow for me and I see them clog my hand too much.

This current build of mine is more focus on Celri, Dark World Monk.

Why is this so? Because I wanna get rid of my opponent's hand with Silva. I thought of that and build a deck with Celri, and made reference from a Japanese locals winner.

Version 1.5 looks something like this.

monster (17):

3 Grapha, Dragon God of the Dark World
3 Silva, Warlord of the Dark World
2 Goldd, Wu-lord of the Dark World
3 Snow, Mage of the Dark World
2 Celri, Monk of the Dark World
2 Broww, Huntsman of the Dark World
1 Brron, Mad King of the Dark World
1 Morphing Jar

spell (13):

3 Gate of the Dark World
3 Dark World Dealings
3 Dark World Lightning
1 Monster Reborn
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Hand Destruction
1 Mystic Space Typhoon

trap (10):

2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Deck Devastation Virus
1 Epidemic Eradicator Virus
1 Return from a Different Dimension
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment

Return from DD is too epic win. It gives the deck a finisher thats VERY effective and also serves as a backup and such. Hope and Tyrus made this card worth it cause you can refill your grave this way without the need of tuners, in case you didn't win.

Its also good against people who try to side in Macro and such against you. Drawing it fast with Macro out is the key thou.

2 comments:

Resh said...

I'm curious though, are you afraid of playing a mirror match ? O.O

Anonymous said...

How about Dragged Down to the Grave?