Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TG Addiction

I was building this deck the whole week, and it's pretty fun to play and does it's job ... but now that Heavy's back, its sorta ... well, not as good.

monster (20):

3 XX-saber Darksoul
3 XX-saber Boggard Knight
2 XX-saber Faultroll
2 XX-saber Fullhelm Knight
1 XX-saber Emmersblade
1 XX-saber Regigura
1 X-saber Airbellum
2 T.G Striker
2 T.G Warwolf
1 T.G Rush Rhino
2 Effect Veiler

spell (10):

3 Pot of Duality
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
3 MST (Was playing 2 MST and 1 My Body)
1 Reinforcement of the Army

trap (10):

2 Gottom's Emergency Call
2 Call of the Haunted
2 Horn of Phantom Beast
1 Trap Dustshoot
1 Mind Crush
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Dark Bribe (was playing 2 Trap Stuns, but well, Storm is back)

I kinda made this deck to sweep back rows. Striker and any level 4 Saber is a Hyunlei. And I'm sorta addicted to what Horn of the Phantom Beast can do.

The deck basically aims at taking out the backrow, then take out the hand. Like what Sabers were build to do.

But banned list sorta makes clearing backrow irrelevant cause people wont set as much.

Clearing the hand is good and all, but I guess people will be maining Veilers from now.

Oppression and Stun were a big part of the deck and did won me a couple of games, I guess thats gone now. Bribe ... I have no clue whether that works or not, but it can help for the push for game I guess.

Was playing Mirror Force and Torrential, but I figure I should focus on taking out my opponent faster than protecting myself, since 1 JD can basically screw me over. The 2 Calls are new in here, I didn't have any Call in my original build, but I guess it can help.

I don't really know what the deck can do now, seeing the set 4 format is over. Guess I need to test the deck out first.

Give me some feedbacks.

1 comment:

mike9944 said...

ahh nice build :) +1 debris somewhere! useful