Friday, August 12, 2011

TG

These guys are being so big of a trend now. Its like you could build any ANTI meta deck and have about 10 slots for their cards, and your very good to go.

Currently, I have 2 decks that plays TG, TG Gadget and TG Syncro. The latter is basically Doppel Junk with Striker and Warwolf to increase my syncro spam, but this deck will most likely die on September 1st due to most of its key cards getting hit by banned list.

Not that it matters anyway, I picked up Doppel Junk as soon as it was release, when everyone was hyping on Samurai. People were telling me its just a poor man's Dandylion. That may be true, but hey, poor people are strong.

Enough of that, lets talk about my other TG deck. Unlike normal TG Gadget, I run it differently. As most TG gadgets are just Offering Gadgets with TG in them, mine is basically Skill Drain Gadget with Gadget in them. Well, no Skill Drain thou, but its play style is more antimeta-ish. I prefer decks like this cause it doesn't require you to pull good to start your plays.

We all know what made TG such great antimeta pieces, TG1-EM1 and Horn of the Phantom Beast. Pitch-Black Warwolf is another card that is so great in antimeta, that I'm surprise no one played it. I played with Mirage Dragon (which has the same effect) for years, and I know just how good this card can be. Although I missed out the fact that he could get the boost from Horn till last weekend's YCS.

My deck currently looks somewhat like this, and I plan to take this to TB tomorrow for the ranking tourney, where as an additional prize, Daniel made us play for Formula, which might get killed, but who cares, chances are against it.

I would really like to top with different decks, since I topped last week with E HERO, it would be boring to play the same deck again.

monster (15):

3 TG Rush Rhino
2 TG Warwolf
2 TG Striker
2 Pitch Black Warwolf
2 Green Gadget
2 Red Gadget
2 Yellow Gadget

spell (10)

3 Pot of Duality
2 Mystic Space Typhoon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Enemy Controller
1 Mind Control

trap (15):

3 Horn of the Phantom Beast
2 TG1-EM1
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Dust Tornado
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force
1 Bottomless Traphole

side (15):

3 Beast King Barboros
1 Pitch-Black Warwolf
1 Green Gadget
1 Red Gadget
1 Yellow Gadget
3 Skill Drain
3 Ultimate Offering
1 Royal Oppression
1 Dust Tornado

I think you know what I'm doing with the side deck here. Basically the side deck can change this deck into Skill Drain TG, Offering Gadget or just go plain with Antimeta Gadget.

I kinda like how this is working out.

2 comments:

everythingisAwesome said...

Wow! I'm liking your combination of the decks to include the warwolf. the side deck is just LOLz but i like it :D

StitchStitch said...

1) love warwolf
2) gadgets are beast
3) horn of the phantom beast wins games

Haha