Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quickdraw Syncron based deck Ver.01

I have no clue what to name this deck, maybe you guys can look at the deck list and help me classify this deck?

monster (25):

3 Quickdraw Syncron
2 Junk Syncron
1 Unknown Syncron
2 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Level Eater
1 Mystic Tomato
1 Sangan
1 Spirit Reaper
3 Ryko Lightlord Hunter
1 Skelengel
1 Cyber Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Card Trooper
1 Lonefire Blossom
1 Dandelion
1 Spore
1 Glow-Up Bulb
1 Debris Dragon

spell (11):

1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Pot of Avarice
1 One-for-One
1 Mind Control
1 Charge of the Light Brigade
1 Foolish Burial
1 Mystic Space Typhoon
1 Book of Moon
1 Enemy Controller

trap (4):

2 Call of the Haunted
2 Limit Rebirth

Extra(15):

1 Formula Syncron
1 Armory Arm
1 T.G Hyper Librarian
2 Junk Warrior
1 AOJ Catastor (I wanted to play Android to increase the light monster count, but there are Agents)
1 Brionac, Ice Barrier Dragon
1 Drill Warrior
1 Turbo Warrior
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Nitro Warrior
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Trishula, Ice Barrier Dragon
1 Shooting Quaser Dragon

The only real problem I have with this deck is the limited extra deck space, which is present in every Syncron based deck build.

The only card in my main I'm thinking to drop would be one of the Chaos Sorcerers, but I have no idea what card would be good in its place.

I was thinking of Doppel Warrior, but I'm trying to make a syncron deck without the use of that broken bastard. Then again, with Tourguide introduced, Doppel is no better than Dark Armed Dragon, incredibly powerful when it comes into play, but only IF it comes into play.

So far, the only deck in the OCG that can take this deck out easily would be ... Agents.

Which lead me to think if I should main Effect Veiler. But the card is no use against DW and BF(which apparently is still pretty hot here, for unknown reasons). Lightlord is too inconsistent and too easily to side against to be bothered.

And the fact that the only good target for Veiler would be Earth and Venus.

Obviously, the spot would go to Maxx C once its released to the OCG, but its still 2 long weeks before that.

I think I'll discuss bout that later on, any of you who has suggestions please comment below.

On side note, I'm building this deck that features Dimension Alchemist and Banisher of the Radiance. Its suppose to be a pseudo-Counter Fairy deck, but I haven't decide whether to go with that yet.

I'll be playing Divine Punishment, Zeradias and of cause, Sanctuary in the Sky.

The real motive behind this deck's design is, to kill Agent in game 2. With the tons of Fairys I have in the deck, Tribe Shocking Virus is very very alive against the Agents. The banish part of Virus's effect also helps set up for Alchemist and other related cards.

I have not make a side deck for the deck yet, since the main deck is barely done. But it WILL have 3 Tribe Shocking Virus in it.

Thats all for today and Happy Independence day to all Malaysians and Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims.

...

The deck is currently 9-0, but no Agent Fairys in sight yet.

Was met with a Faultroll Loop for my entire field and hand. The dude has Faultoll, Gottoms and Scrap up on the field. I have a Drill banished. The next turn, I topped One for One, Drill took back Dande, which I discard to summon Spore, Tune Spore to a Token to form Formula. Spore came back and tune for Librarian, Level Eater took 1 level off Drill, and I summon Shooting Quaser Dragon. To tops things off, I pulled BLS from Formula. Which basically hit for game. He showed me he had Starlight Road and Mirror Force set. Basically took down a freaking massive wall with 1 timely drawn One for One.



No comments: