Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm BACK!!

I officially scrap the idea of Jinzo Gadget due to the fact that I need cards and sleeves for my new best friend!! Quickdraw Syncron!!
Yes. You all know him pretty well right. I use to think him as an OK card, but seeing him in action really is a whole new different thing.

1. Consistency - For a monster that needs to ditch something to come out, this guy is freaking amazing in terms of consistency. So, far, he has never been a dead draw and almost always I can turn the tables around with him.

2. Effectiveness - Needless to say, this guy surpasses even the grand-daddy of all the syncron, Junk Syncron. Road Warrior suddenly become a very powerful card because of him.

3. EPICNESS - What can I say? He has a pistol!!

Now, I move on into my point. Basically this here is what I build. I haven't tested it out against the really hardcore decks yet (blame my exams...). Pointers please as usual!

Freeze!! I HAVE A GUN (40):

monster(28):
3x Quickdraw Syncron
3x Caius the Shadow Monarch
3x Mystic Tomato
3x Dimension Alchemy
2x Battle Fader
2x Level Eater//Level Stealer
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Dandelion (I don't have any, so proxies)
2x Lonefire Blossom
1x Spore
1x Treeborn Frog
1x Sangan
1x Card Gunner
1x Plague Spreader Zombie
1x Dark Armed Dragon

spell(10):

2x Pot of Avarice
2x Soul Exchange
1x Heavy Storm
1x Giant Turnade
1x Cold Wave
1x Brain Control
1x Foolish Burial
1x One-For-One

trap(3):
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Limit Rebirth
1x Return from a Different Dimension

Extra(15) : I haven't really figure out how all these cards fit. Please bear with me!!

No comments: