Sunday, May 16, 2010

Update!!

Build this deck this afternoon before I head to my grandma's house and finished it there (I brought my staples and binder with me of cause). 1 word: I build this deck 1 day too late.

It was suppose to be a all-monster-deck but I decided to have 3-1 ratio of monsters to spells. Quite balanced I think but would be better with Birdman(Duh!) and Kurokishian.

Still modding this deck and may be able to complete it before next week(which I may go to a tourney .... maybe).

Forgotten to get the Dekoichi and Treeborn from Ah Gan and Rankiba yesterday.

3-2-1 Ratio (40):

monsters(30):

3x Caius the Shadow Monarch
3x Jinzo
3x Jinzo Returner
3x Gravekeeper's Spy
1x Gravekeeper's Decendent
2x D HERO Malicious
1x Armageddon Knight
1x Dark Grepher
1x Breaker the Magical Warrior
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Dark Creator
1x Gorz, Emissary of Darkness
1x Krebons
1x Plague Spreader Zombie
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2x Dimension Alchemist

spell(10):

1x Allure of Darkness
1x Emergency Teleport
1x Foolish Burial
1x Future Fusion
1x Overload Fusion
1x Heavy Storm
2x Pot of Avarice
2x D.D.R

With the 3 Birdman, this deck would be a beast. Without it, its just some random stray cat.

See what I can do in the mean time.

...

Before I forgot, I mistaken the date for the Kepong tourney (Dandelion one) I posted. It should be on the 29th, but there would be a tourney on that day, just no Dandelion.

No comments: