Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Still can't pass the BETA testing stage

well, continuing from where I left out yesterday. I mention about me building a FTK deck revolving around AD Changer and Kuraz. Well, sadly, I still can't get the perfect build, 1 or 2 more techs I guess. But it has come to a phase that once I draw Morphing Jar (either in the first 5 cards or Kuraz it out, without Arms Hole), its a sure FTK from there.

Getting the cards needed from Rankiba's shop, mostly this Friday. Just hope that they don't kill me for using an FTK deck in a locals ... I think I'll most probably be cursed ... by 1 guy at least.

...

Problem faced :

1. Deck can't work without table shuffling.

2. Chances of FTK is just about 50% ... thats not good ...

3. Solar Recharge is a Double Edge Sword ... Charge of the Light Brigade ... A Bigger one ...

...

Cyber Larva in Final Countdown deck !!

It thins the deck while taking no damage!! Its EXCELLENT!! ... on paper. In reality, I rather summon Cyber Valley or Des Lacooda. Another reason being that I don't have extra spaces for it.

The more I play my Final Countdown deck, the more I feel that Zero Guardna is useless. Why is this ?

...

lastly, why isn't there any activities over at Lam's forum lately ...

No comments: