Friday, January 7, 2011

Going on a Trip!! Food and YGO!!

Tomorrow, me and Lam will be going on a 3 day trip to Penang. I'm quite excited bout this cause I have yet to play against Penang players (side from Andrew) and I wanna know how good are the players over there. Don't let me down my fellow Malaysians!!

Will be meeting Ken officially tomorrow. Knew him for years from blogs and chats on MSN but tomorrow, we meet face to face. And I hope he doesn't punch me in the face.

Will be looking for some cards at their locals, hope it'll be cheap as its the kind of cards you won't see people using (but GA still charge you high for them).

Looking for :

3 Tyrant Dragon (SR or UR, just not common)
2 Dark Blaze Dragon
3 Trade In
Random E HERO fusions
PG Red Eyes
among others that I can't think of at the moment.

Secondly, I miss the Penang Food. Its been 5 years since I last went there with my folk. Miss the food there, at least what ever I ate last time.

Will post about the details on Monday!!

3 comments:

mike9944 said...

main attraction for this post : PENANG FOOD!

Sunny said...

yer... i wan go eat n face new player too...T.T

Ryan said...

Any random e hero fusion??