Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rainbow Neos deck update!!

Just came back from Toysbar a few hours ago, and start working on my Rainbow Neos deck which got pwnd by my Dopple Warrior Syncro deck.

I took out the Polymerization theme and placed in instead Fusion Gate.

monster (18):

3 E HERO Neos
3 E HERO Prisma
2 E HERO Flash
1 E HERO Necro Darkman
1 E HERO Airman
3 Rainbow Dragon
3 Freed the Brave Wanderer
2 Honest

spell (19):

3 Miracle Fusion
3 Parallel World Fusion
3 Fusion Gate
3 E Emergency Call
1 Reinforcement of the Army
2 Mystic Space Typhoon
1 Giant Turnade
1 Monster Reborn
2 Wrath of Neos

trap (3):

3 Reckless Greed

While I would usually place 3 Decree if I only have 3 slots left for traps, this time is an exception cause Reckless Greed won me so many games.

While you may not always be able to activate Freed's effect, his just there when you need him, and he is another 1700 LIGHT beater that you could abuse. Cause Catastor is still a hard card to get around.

Flash is in here cause there are already 5 different E HEROs in the main deck, and some in the extra deck as well.

Basically, this is a pretty fun deck to play with.

No comments: