Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!! (late)

Guess what, 2010 passed by like it was nothing, well, its just some random numbers created by humans to help promote 2012 d-day crap, so I guess it really was nothing.

What took me so long to blog?

The lack of topics.

Its now the middle of the format, which also means nothing new is happening what so ever. There are no YCS over at TCG land for the last couple of weeks and will not be for a few more weeks. No highend events at home (by home, I mean OCG land).

My Librarian OTK build just won't be more consistent than 50% 2nd turn (if my opponent isn't a heavy backrow).

Most of my decks are at its peak (with my playstyle) without new cards being introduce.

So, I really have nothing to post about.

Planning to build an Elec//Watt deck when I get my self a play set of Giraffe and some Kirimu (the syncro from STOR).

I build a deck yesterday, while it wasn't really a deck I'll even bring to locals, I guess I'll post it since I'm really out of topic here.

Main monster is this guy : The Creator.

Why bring a relic into the 2011's? Cause I was looking around my card pile yesterday and his Incarnate(3 of them) fell out of my box of crap. I was like "Why not?"

Creator deck 2011 W Special :

monster (25):

2 The Creator*
3 The Creator Incarnate
3 Herald of Creation
3 The Dark Creator
3 Dark Horus Dragon
2 Chaos Sorcerer
2 Armageddon Knight
1 Dark Armed Dragon
3 Cherry Inmato
1 Plague Spreader Zombie
1 Spore
1 Glow Up Bulb

spell (15):

3 Trade-In
2 D.D.R
2 Mystic Space Typhoon
1 Giant Turnade
1 Cold Wave
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Foolish Burial
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 One-for-One

Basically you can see how the deck is build here. Just dumping with Trade-In and bring Horus back with either Creator or Dark Creator.

The tuners are those that could be use as good tribute fodders.

One-for-One is here to fill up the rave and stuff.

No traps cause there are just no room for more cards.

Remember that this is nothing but a deck you use to play with beginners, so please don't give shitty comments like, where is the side deck.

Thanks and have a happy (late) New Year!!

....

Anyone thinks this look familiar?

Yes, 00 Quan[t] gundam freaking looks like E HERO the Shining in that pose.

Well, since this dude looks like 00 Raiser, so I guess its only fair...

No comments: