Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Naturia Cosmobeet

I was looking around for a good level 2 plant tuner for my Doppel Syncro Spam deck. Today, went to Pavillion to collect GS03 boxes from Khye, he told me there are some cards that Nick ordered from him as well, among them were Cosmobeets. I was like ... OMG! Completely random situations turn into an inspiration for my deck.

And talk about random, I pulled 1 of the most random packs anyone could pull out of a GS this afternoon. I bought a pack cause the Trishulas on the shelf over at GA was so tempting. I pulled 2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer ... from the same pack, a GR and a Common. Wut? Is that even possible?

Imagine if it was 2 Gungnir, I would totally MURDER Cookie cause he was standing next to me. I mean, 2 white in a pack, OMG OMG! NOOOO!! WUT THE FAK!!

Helped Cookie tested out his Machina Gungnir Trishula deck, fail. While I didn't lose, most of my draws are pretty dead, but my opponent can't get rid of Fortress.

Today was a very random day. Hence I just randomly named the post.

Sorry for no updates in a few days though, it wasn't like I was busy or anything, but I don't have anything to blog about.

No comments: