Thursday, January 6, 2011

Me being a nice guy!!

I came into a discussion with some of my friends about how to build a BF deck without Vayu AND Sirocco.

You can see me wanting to say : "Build another deck ... "

But, I don't know this guy at all, his just a friend of my friend, so I decided on taking a look at his BF deck.... Its bad ... I guess the guy got a Crow box or something, you can tell his a newbie as his pretty satisfy with it.

So, he ask me to make him a list (without Sirocco and Vayu). This was what I made(with a little mod if I were to use it myself) :

monster (18):

3 BF - Shura the Blue Flame
3 BF - Kalut the Moon Shadow
3 BF - Bora the Black Spear
3 BF - Blizzard the Far North
2 BF - Mistrall the Sliver Shield
1 BF - Gale the Whirlwind
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Spirit Reaper
1 Sangan

spell (11):

3 Book of Moon
2 Mystic Space Typhoon
2 Cards of Black Feathers
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Black Whirlwind
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole

trap (11):

3 Icarus Attack
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Trap Dustshoot
1 Delta Crow - Anti Reverse

I really wanna have an Pot of Avarice in here (I told him that), cause the deck lacks the grave control Vayu brought to BF. But after some considerations, I decided that I might be a dead draw as BF don't usually open with a lot of monsters.

Thats why I have Call of the Haunted in here, as a small grave control option.

Without Sirocco, the deck mainly runs on Shura. Mistral is here to make quick lv6's with Shura. But I still see no options against HERO beat as well, they have a lot of 1900s.

After I'm done with the modding, the guy told me he has none of the cards I suggested (most of the spells and traps), so I kinda gave up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you just get owned?

Yes you did! =P