Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Akatsuki Control!!

well, I really wish I could build this deck right now, but as I don't have most of the cards in the deck... its not happening any time soon. well, I was really bored 10 minutes before this post(due to studying for exams) and take a look at my blog and the Oppression BF build I posted a few days ago... and I thought... why not?


Akatsuki Control!!:

monsters(18):
3x BF - Sirocco the Dawn (Akatsuki)
3x BF - Bora the Spear
3x BF - Kalut the MoonShadow
1x BF - Gale the Whirldwind (according to Neux, a pimp)
2x Kycoo, the Ghost Destroyer
2x Breaker, the Magical Warrior
3x Caius, the Shadow Monarch
1x Raiza, the Storm Monarch

Spells(12):
3x Black Whirlwind
3x Shrink
2x Allure of Darkness
1x Soul Exchange
1x Brain Control
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps(12):
3x Royal Oppresion
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Dark Bribe
2x Icarus Attack
2x Bottomless TrapHole
1x Mirror Force
1x Trap Dustshoot

Side:
3x Dark Grepher
3x BF - Vayu the Emblem of Honor (surprise surprise)
1x Kycoo, the Ghost Destroyer
3x Burial from a Different Dimension
3x Threatening Roar
2x Dust Tornado

Extra :
3x BF - Armed Wing
2x BF - Armor Master
1x BF - Lone Silver Wing
...

well, the side deck is really just about scaring the shit out of your opponent. The things people side in against Oppresion builds, Backrow destruction suck as Dust Tornado or more Breakers. If you won the 1st round, I think your chances of winning the second is high. I mean who would taught of that!!

Control meant more than controlling the game, but also with controlling your opponents emotions!!

please give feedbacks!! good AND bad

No comments: