Monday, September 7, 2009

End of the Line

tell me to stop coming up with EMO titles, but I just decided to post my Dark Spellcaster deck because I don't really wanna post my incomplete Core Chimail and partly due to the fact that I had not post a deck recipe in a week or so.

I really wanna use this deck to challenge Top Tier decks, LL, Grave BF, DDGB and other decks I could not remember at the moment. aside from outgame and Skilldrain, this deck doesn't have a real weakness. This deck is consistent to a certain degree, but lack the potential to pull out OTKs, I like this deck a lot and I felt that it would be ready to face the world with a few changes.


monsters(19):
1x Endymion, the Master Magician
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Dark Creator
3x Kycoo, the Ghost Destroyer
2x Breaker, the Magical Warrior
2x Dark Grapher
2x Necro Guardna
3x Aprentice Magician
1x Crystal Sheer
1x Old Vindictive Magician
1x Junk Syncron
1x Zombie Carrier

Spells(17):
3x Magical Citadel of Endymion
3x Arcane Barrier
2x Terraforming
2x Allure of Darkness
2x Dark Eruption
1x Foolish Burial
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Pot of Avarice

traps(6):
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Solemn Judgement
2x Raigeki Break
2x Royal Oppresion

Extra :
Standard

this deck does pretty well against all my other decks, pure ownage towards my Dual Fusion and Gladial Beast. my E HERO and Core Chimail have chances of winning but the percentage of losing is greater.

this decks main focus is to go through the deck fast, thining it and bringing out monsters with lockdown properties. Royal Oppresion does really good in hear because of the amount of special summoning now. Raigeki Break is to send cards into the grave while serves as a decoy for Breakers, Lyla or Beastiari.

the only aspect I'm concern about is Citadel, should I run 2 and have another copy of Pot of Avarice or a copy of Monster Reincarnation?

No comments: