Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Dead if Jinzo's out!!

this is a stupid deck idea made by yours truly while playing GTA4, yes, I came up with a deck while playing a game base on violence. Cause the game reminds me of Final Destination and Final Countdown(I was playing the song on my laptop while playing the game...)

Final Destination :

Monsters(0): WTF!?

Spells(11):
3x Final Countdown
3x Different Dimension Capsule
2x Gold Sarcophagus
3x Prohibition

Traps(29):
3x Wide Spread Ruin
3x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
3x Threatening Roar
3x Waboku
2x Scrap Iron Scarecrow
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Mirror Force
2x Dark Bribe
2x Magic Drain
3x Royal Oppression
3x Skill Drain
1x Gravity Bind

Strategy:
activate Final Countdown in the first 3 turns or you lose... Activate Prohibition and call Jinzo, Decree, Heavy Storm and any other thing you think would harm you.

again, this is a stupid deck, so feel free to bash it up...

No comments: