Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Core Beat!! V... I don't know what!!

well, I notice how the Core Chimail deck is treated as trash in both OCG and TCG, and I have not seen anyone playing this deck before. Sure it may not be consistent but thats because you have to run those stupid Iron Cores. personally, I don't run them.

just to prove that Core Chimail can at least do something, I'll post a deck that I just build yesterday, note that it is still incomplete as I need a couple more Rose, Warrior Lasy of Revenge.

Core Beat!!:

monsters(19):
3x Core Chimail Rook Lord
3x Core Chimail Berzerger
3x Core Chiamil Guardian
3x Core Chimail Powerhand
1x Core Chimail Rock
2x Rose, Warrior Lady of Revenge
2x Exile Forces
1x N, Grandmole
1x Morphing Jar

Spells(10):
2x Kaiser Colloseum
2x Beckoning of the Mighty
2x Fissure
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x The Warrior Returning Alive
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon

traps(11):
2x Refining of the Core
1x Call of the Haunted
2x Bottomeless Traphole
2x Sakuretsu Armor
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrental Tribute

the overall strategy of the deck is beatdown. there is no extra wining condition to this deck but I assure you this old strategy is still working till this day. with 9 beaters and 3 monarch like monsters, there is little fear to decks that aren't around the top tiers.

please give me some feed backs as I really want to improve this deck more.

No comments: