Saturday, September 26, 2009

Finale~ Beginnig of the End

my exams are over and collage starts in about 2 weeks that means I have a 2 week brake!! and on my journey back from collage today, I though of a card that I liked since long ago, Sky Scourge Norleras. I mean, how is this card not amazing. and I'm thinking how do I get Dark Fiends and Light Fairies into the grave fast. and the Ritual Fiends came into mind!! So, the remaining cards are the Rituals, and who are the best pick? Demise and Ruin!! and the best card of them all, End of The World, freaking badass name for a card!!


Armageddon ~ Beginning of the End (44):

monsters(29):

Dark Fiends~
3x Sky Scourge Norleras
1x Demise, King of Armageddon (sadly at one)
3x Ritual Fiend Releaser
3x Ritual Fiend Presider
1x Snipe Hunter
1x Sangan

Light Fairies~
3x Sky Scourge Enrise
3x Ruin, Queen of Oblivion
3x Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
3x Honest
3x Dimension Alchemist

2x Chaos Sorcerer ( how could you run a Chaos deck without him?)

Spells(14):
3x End of the World
3x Trade-In
2x Monster Reincarnation
2x Allure of Darkness
2x DDR
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystic Space Typhoon

Traps(1):
1x Return from a Different Dimension


Ritual Fiends are to help boost your Ritual summons while not wasting cards in your hand. all the monsters in this deck is either level 4 or 8(except for Chaos Sorcerer, but you won't waste him for Ritual won't you), thus fulfilling the requirements of End of the World either way. Dimension Alchemist helps in adding the Sky Scourges, Manju or Honest back to hand in addition of being a Light Fairy. Since they are 10 level 8 monsters in this deck, Trade-In would have alot of targets. DDR is there cause there will be monsters removed, either the Ritual Fiends or something used for the Sky Scourges.

how would this deck run in real life, I don't know as I think that its not a well balanced deck. I highly welcome anyone to have a comment on the deck.

No comments: