Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Old Ideas in new format!!


well, I've been stuck for a few days now, modifying my deck had lead it no where. and I can't seems to think of any new deck idea that would even work. And everything I throw at rEVIL ( a good friend) yesterday was useless, as my theory won't work for some reason. still lacks a lot of cards for my Akatsuki Control, and desperately in need of a big tourney!!

I decided to take a look at the deck I've posted long ago and found this, a tribute to MJ, it was a Jinzo deck which was meant to be a joke. but looking at it now, I think this could really work!!

the deck was build 3 months ago so, the new format cards should be included.

Undead Shocker ~ 迫るショッカー アンデットの軍団:

monster (20):
3x Jinzo (he is not a Jinzo-Ningen, but a Kaizo-Ningen)
2x Il Blud
2x Vampire Lord
1x Cyber Dragon
2x Jinzo Returner
3x Zombie Master
2x Pyramid Turtle
2x Mezuki
2x Goblin Zombie
1x Zombie Carrier// PlagueSpreader Zombie

Spells (14):
3x Undead World
3x Book of Life
3x Burial from a Different Dimension
2x Foolish Burial
2x Prohibition
1x Gold Sarcophagus
1x Cold Wave
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps (3):
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Call of the Haunted

Basic Strategy :
Summon, summon, sp summon, re summon, summon again, go get a Coke from McD, continue summoning Jinzo.

Lyla and Breaker (both at 3) can really wretch up this deck. this is also true to DD decks//Macro. Thats why we have Prohibition.

an old friend, Vampire Lord, useless to many, is just here as a decoy. Summon him and I really wanna see the opponent uses Torrential. It comboes with Burial if your opponent Bottomless him. *never declair monster when using his effect*

No comments: