Saturday, August 28, 2010

Epic statement Against Troll

Saw this responds of some YugiTuber against some trolls yesterday(don't ask for the link, I was at my friends house).

He was showing some aggressive responses to trolls and showing a certain finger for a few seconds.

Then, he said something that I went LMAO!!

"FTOOT! You Trolls. You guys have no life, stop trolling and leave us alone(or something like that)!"

"If you guys don't shut up!! I'm gonna have Cyber End Dragon rTOOT your ass!! ... with his 3 heads!!"

"In case you don't know ... Cyber Dragon's back at 3, so don't think that won't happen ..."

I'm like : Shit dude!! Hahahaha!! Epic Quote is Epic!!

While the quote is stupid, like this one I saw on Pojo :

"I'm sure Lady Gaga plays all sorts of card games. After all nothing can beat her poker face."

Kudo's to the one who wrote this!!

ANYWAY, I'm guessing Cyber Dragon decks, I mean PURE Cyber Dragon decks, not the Jinzo or Machina shits, may be seeing some plays, winning ... I don't think so ... I mean not that often, but in play, hell ya!!

I mean, 1 Inferno Reckless Summon to your Cyber Proto Dragon = 3 CyDras from your deck and maybe a Zwei from your Grave.

Whats next? Power Bond ?

Or maybe the classic? Chimeratech OTK?

With Elthanin to clear the field? but we have no Storm now ... but we have 3 Black Rose now!! I thought you say PURE!! I did not!! ... oh wait!! I did ... whatever!!

What ever the deck, I need to get myself another Vjump Cyber Dragon!!

I mean, what more do Cyber Dragon decks need?

They have their own floater(while not being that useful in some cases), in the form of Cyber Larva.

Their own draw engine, Cyber Valley.

9 copies of the main card ... possibly.

Cyber Elthanin, the bloody Dark Hole that says Fak you to Stardust!!

And of cause, the endless ways to OTK!! The main concept of the deck!!

Let me try building one!!

Monsters (19):

3x Cyber Dragon
3x Cyber Dragon Zwei
3x Cyber Larva
3x Cyber Valley
2x Cyber Elthanin
2x Proto Cyber Dragon
2x Honest
1x Light - Hex Sealed Fusion

Spells (19):

3x Power Bond
2x Gold Sarcophagus
3x D.D.R
2x Inferno Reckless Summon
1x Limit Remover
1x Machine Duplication
1x Future Fusion
1x Overload Fusion
1x Monster Reincarnation
1x Monster Reborn
1x Pot of Avarice
1x One-For-One
1x Giant Turnade

Traps (2):

1x Solemn Judgment
1x Call of the Haunted

Side (15):

2x Consecrated Light
2x D.D Crow
2x Mystic Space Typhoon
2x Trap Stun
2x Bottomless Traphole
2x Skill Drain
2x Macro Cosmos
1x Starlight Road

Extra (15):

2x Cyber End Dragon
2x Cyber Twin Dragon
2x Chimera Tech OverDragon
2x Chimera Tech Fortress Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
...

What do you think?

Awesome? Fail? SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME EPIC FAIL?

No comments: