Friday, October 15, 2010

Another Hero Beat!!

Its been a while since my last post, I'm terribly sorry cause its my final week of holiday so I can't think of anything to post. My usual number of post would return next week as school starts. 1 more tourney for me before school starts!! Must capture a Top4 and challenge Wong Fei Hung to a rematch!!

With Nova Master about to be release, my interest in my other HERO deck(aside from my main deck) has been reignited. Mind you I have 3 HERO decks, but mostly people only see 1 of it(my main of cause) the other 2 is less played, 1 of it is so secret only Lam has seen it, not even team member Nick seen this deck!

BUT!! As for now, that deck is HISTORY!!

Took it apart and build it into another HERO Beat deck.

Some of the cards ... a not so small amount of cards in here are PROXIES!!

monster (17):

2x E HERO Sparkman
2x E HERO Prisma
2x E HERO Wild Heart//Wildman
2x E HERO Blade Edge//Edgeman
2x E HERO Necro Shade//Necro Darkman
1x E HERO Stratos//Airman
3x King of the Swamps
3x Cyber Dragon

spell (14):

3x E Emergency Call
3x Polymerization
3x Miracle Fusion
1x Future Fusion
1x Fusion Recovery
1x Fusion Gate
1x Monster Reborn
1x Giant Turnade

trap (9):

2x Trap Stun
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Paradox Fusion
1x Call of the Haunted

extra (15):

2x E HERO Shining Flare Wingman
1x E HERO Dark Bright//Dark Brightman
1x E HERO Plasma Vice//Plasma Viceman
1x E HERO Wild Edge//Wild Jaggyman
1x E HERO Wild Wingman
1x E HERO Necroid Shaman
2x E HERO Absolute ZERO
2x E HERO The Shining
1x E HERO Gaia
1x Chimera Tech Fortress Dragon
1x Cyber Twin Dragon
1x Cyber End Dragon

A brief History!! This is what my main HERO deck looks like 2 years ago before Absolute ZERO came out (- Prisma)!! Brings back memories!!

No comments: