Monday, October 11, 2010

His back in the deck !!

After what I call, a year and a few months, E HERO Wildman is finally being main in my HERO beat again. Mind you, HERO beat, not my E HERO Fusion which I played a few days ago at Sungei Wang.

Why ?

Cause this format is stupidly trap orientated, and I can Super Polymerization without risking BTH.

Next target on my to kill list :

Wong Fei Hong!! *inserts BGM here please*

Apparently, some guy who plays E HERO in the most recent YCS mained 3 of this guy. I test play against some of my own decks after reading the duel, and it works out very well, and his other tech, Burden of the Mighty, Nick's solution-to-everything card, is a very good choice!!

This is what I want to build in my last week of holidays before school restarts next Monday (I for once wish time flies, cause its BORING).

monster (18):

3x E HERO Neos Allius//Another Neos
3x E HERO Wildheart//Wildman
2x E HERO Prisma
1x E HERO Stratos//Airman
3x Hydrogeddon
2x Gemini Lancer
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Honest

spell (12):

3x Gemini Spark//Dual Spark
2x Burden of the Mighty
2x E Emergency Call
2x Miracle Fusion
2x Mystical Space Typhoon//Cyclone
1x Future Fusion

trap (12):

3x HERO Blast
2x Solemn Warning
2x Bottomless Traphole
2x Skill Drain
1x Royal Oppression
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Trap Stun

Sg Wang people : Why are you trying to copy Wong Fei Hong ?

Me : No! My deck has been that way (-Solemn Warning) for the last 3 months. Aside from the Lancer and Wildman.

...

Really hope that Konami doesn't Farking comes up with a :

"E HERO + Dark monster" fusion.

If so, Miracle Fusion is gonna get limited.

And that basically KILLs E HERO...

No comments: