Saturday, October 30, 2010

Atmosphere is a Psycho. deck

Basically I have been tuning this deck the whole afternoon and bringing in weirder and weirder ideas.

If you think the deck list I posted yesterday was crazy. You ARE NOT PREPARED for what you are going to see.

The amount of idiotic idea I made this afternoon was ... a lot ... no better word for it, and yes, I blame my education for that as well.

I'll go into the deck 1st and try to explain later on.

monster (35):

2x The Atmosphere
3x Machina Fortress
3x Machina Force
3x Machina Gearframe
3x Jinzo
3x Cyber Dragon
1x Card Trooper
2x Genex Controller
2x Ally Genex BIRDMAN
2x Genex Undine
3x Caius the Shadow Monarch
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2x Super Nimble Mega Hamster
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Treeborn Frog

spell (5):

1x Allure of Darkness
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Cold Wave
1x Scapegoat

I word I have for this deck : Insane!!

The Atmosphere may seem out of place BUT I get more kills off him then other monsters (including the Proxy Kurokishian)

How do you play this?

Build your grave for a few turns then explodes!!

No comments: