Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I can see it now

a very crowded Gamers Arena this Sunday ...

well, this is a reply to Andrew's post in case y'all don't know.

If I'm going (50/50 cause its a Sunday), I wanna face Michael again ASAP!! ... not really ASAP, but I wanna duel him!! Me and Draco Equites WANTS REVENGE!!

Since Andrew brought this up.

Cause this is a trap heavy format, AntiMETA's going to win?

YES and NO!

Cause a duel is like flipping a coin, 50% would be META another 30% would be Antimeta, the last 20% goes to scrubbers with bad decks and E HERO players(which in turns is also a scrubber).

Card that would be VERY important in this tourney!!

No, not Road. Not Duality.

Its Royal Decree!!

Its true!! Who ever has a deck that can fully play around this card and is fast will be taking the win. This does not include noobs with good decks.

I accidentally build a quite stable X-saber deck maining 3 Decrees. It works very well, only problem I have with it is that it needs 3 Duality's to work well ... Oh!

My X-saber currently is undergoing a VERY VERY weird construction, look around the web and you won't find a build quite similar!!

Working ... not really ... I mean, not as good as the Decree build at least.

Duelist I wanna duel if I happen to participate :

Michael, Alex and of cause Fei Hung!!

People I really don't wanna face :

Nick, my team mate cause I hate his Naturia ... A LOT ...

Deck list for my X-saber Decree build :

monster (20):

3x XX-saber Faultroll
3x XX-saber Emmersblade
3x XX-saber Fulhelmknight
2x XX-saber Regigura
2x X-saber Airbellum
2x X-saber Pashuul
2x Gravekeeper's Spy
2x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Super Nimble Mega Hamster

spell (15):

3x Pot of Duality (I tried using Upstart as a replacement ... not working as well)
3x Book of Moon
2x Enemy Controller
1x My Body as a Shield
1x Mind Control
1x Cold Wave
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Nobleman of Crossout
1x One for One

trap (5):

3x Royal Decree
2x Gottom's Emergency Call

side (15):

2x Banisher of the Radiance
2x DD Crow
1x Effect Veiler
2x Mystic Space Typhoon
2x Bottomless Traphole
2x Chivalry
1x 7 Tools of the Bandit
1x Starlight Road
1x Solemn Warning
1x Mind Crush//Trap Dustshoot

extra (15):

2x XX-Saber Gottoms
2x XX-Saber Hyunlei
1x X-Saber Urbellum
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, Ice Barrier Dragon
1x Goyo Guardian
1x AOJ Catastor
1x Magical Android
1x Armory Arm

Unless I get triple Duality (which I could since I sold my Rainbow Neos deck for rm300...), this decklist won't be played AT ALL.

The proxy duels are fun thou.

No comments: