Monday, October 18, 2010

D.D.M - Different Dimension Master


An really old card from CRV!!

Why did I just brought back an antique from the beginnings of the GX era to our current mid-late 5D's era.

Cause its ... playable!!

I was looking through Lam's monster pile yesterday and found this card while I was looking for Giant Kozaki ...

Look at it for a while (level, attribute, type ...) and all sorts of way to play this card flew into my mind.

I was thinking of DDM + Plague Spreader = POP 2 cards + Plague back in grave.

Until I notice this card has no Level restriction on the cards he can special summon.

And being a Light, makes him a powerful play in decks with Dark Armed and especially Chaos Sorcerer, sometimes even Dark Creator.

Only problem being his a Level 5, if he was 100 attack lower, he can be ABUSE using Chaos End Master ...

So, Soul Exchange maybe ? Why not ? ... Why yes ...

My DDM deck at the moment!!

monster (26):

3x D.D.M - Different Dimension Master
3x Caius the Shadow Monarch
2x Chaos Sorcerer
2x D-HERO Malicious
2x Grave Keeper's Spy
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Plague Spreader Zombie
3x Dimension Alchemist
3x Cyber Dragon
3x Cyber Valley
2x Effect Veiler
1x Glow Up Bulb

spell (14):

3x Miracle Syncro Fusion
1x One-For-One
1x Foolish Burial
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Mind Control
1x Giant Turnade
2x Mystic Space Typhoon
2x D.D.R

Let me know what you guys think!

...

btw...


No comments: