Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Koyo Hibiki, I am Legend

From now on, when ever I wanna post a deck list, I'll have that deck down below the labels, why I wasn't doing this till now ... no clue ...

For those of you who follow the GX manga (best YGO manga ever, dueling wise), we all know that Judai got his deck, his AIBO and his passion for dueling form Koyo Hibiki, the legendary Pro Duelist and 3 times World Champ playing E HERO.

This actually makes more sense than simply just getting his AIBO from a grown//buff-up AIBO. And their history is so much more interesting.

So, since I don't have school today(Hell Yeah!! Weds and Fris OFF is COOL!!), I stayed up till 2 am last night building my own version of Koyo-san's deck. While that Super Polymerization in my E HERO deck wins games every time I draws into it. Taking it out, they fight evenly(somewhat).

Some argue that Koyo never play Miracle Fusion, I'm like, how the hell the guys suppose to win WC 3 times with E HERO without Miracle? Its like Lightlord//lightsworn without Judgment Dragoon. And since we don't have MOST of his card in the OCG, Miracle Fusion will have to do.

While most of his monsters are just normal monsters in the manga(or having different effects), in the OCG, they are real beasts. I mean, Airman, Ocean, ZERO, Shining, etc... all these are HIS cards.

Let us begin, for those of you who wanna see him duel, go get a copy of GX volume 2, and as a bonus, you get a Rai-Oh!!

E HERO, Koyo Hibiki ver. (40):

monster (15):

1x E HERO Stratos//Airman
2x E HERO Ocean
2x E HERO Woodman//Forestman
2x E HERO The Heat
2x E HERO Voltech
1x E HERO Ice Edge
2x E HERO Flash (I proxy this cause well ... I'm broke)
2x King of the Swamps (yeah ... I know ...)
1x Winged Kuriboh

spell (17):

3x E Emergency Call (he played ROTA, 3 would be ... not allowed)
3x Miracle Fusion
3x Polymerization
3x PARALLEL WORLD FUSION (his ace card or something)
2x Mystic Space Typhoon (he does play this)
1x Nobleman of Extermination (again, he does play this)
1x Future Fusion (To boost synergy)
1x Sky Scrapper (He did said he likes the card)

trap (8):

2x HERO Signal (its a beast in here)
2x Threatening Roar ( Cause HERO Barrier just suck)
1x Mirror Force (cause every other pro in the manga plays it)
1x Solemn Judgment (just because)
2x Paradox Fusion (no comment)

extra (15):

3x E HERO Absolute ZERO
3x E HERO The Shining
3x E HERO Nova Master (proxy until his out)
2x E HERO Gaia (yeah...I don't have this)
2x E HERO The Great Tornado
1x E HERO Inferno//Flameblast
1x E HERO TERRA FIRMA//THE EARTH (rule : you can only play 1)

I left out some cards like the plant E HEROs and the useless The Earth supports. Cause those would make this deck bad ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The font color of your extra deck list is unreadable with the black background...

GQ said...

sorry bout that !! will do something with it!

Unknown said...

argh! no lady heat
i know it´s a bad card, but i love her^^