Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quickdraw Dandy Warrior 2.0

So, this is the deck I'm currently building. Since I pretty much completed my Sabers and build my side deck to beat the Malaysian meta.

monster (26):

3 Quickdraw Syncron
2 Junk Syncron
2 Effect Veiler
1 Debris Dragon
1 Plague Spreader Zombie
1 Spore
1 Glow Up Bulb
1 Unknown Syncron
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Lightlord Hunter Ryko
1 Lightlord Magician Lyla
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Sangan
1 Spirit Reaper
1 Level Eater
1 Card Trooper
1 Lonefire Blossom
1 Dandelion
1 Dark Dust Spirit
2 Maxx C

spell (11):

1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystic Space Typhoon
1 Foolish Burial
1 One For One
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Mind Control
1 Charge of the Light Brigade
2 Solar Recharge

trap (3):

2 Call of the Haunted
1 Limit Rebirth

The deck list may seem kinda weird, but it works for me.

Why do I have Solar Recharge when I'm only running 3 Lightlords.

Cause I see the 3 Lightlord + 2 Recharge thing in Chris Bowling's Tengu Plant / Tourguide Plant deck.

I originally thought thats only good cause Tourguide is gay ... I'm not sure how a girl can be gay, but apparently thats how it is ...

But no, you don't need tourguide for that. And come to think of it, Sangan into Ryko is kinda pointless.

I don't see myself poping alot with Ryko either. Most of the time, its just there to mill or as discard folder.

Tested it out after I convince myself to. It does make the deck a lot more explosive, not necessarily more consistent. But I like power, so it stays.

Most of the monster line up are kinda pointless in explaining, aside from Dark Dust Spirit.

I was planning on running Caius, only to found out I sold my last copy of it. That sucks I know. So I proxied it with Spirit. After test play, I found that I need it's effect in much more situation as compare to Caius's.

I'm not sure if his staying in there for long thou, as I don't like cards that needs to be advance summon.

I play 1 reaper and 1 trooper as oppose to 2 trooper as I think that could get me Leviair easier. Since we don't have tourguide, I have to make up with what I have right?

The 3 traps are all call of the haunted variants. Cause there are tons of targets that would benefit you when your opponent plays MST.

I was planning on playing 3 Rykos, but I felt that I'm gonna see Nobleman when I set it 1st turn, so Lyla kinda makes Nobleman less deadly. And I really don't wanna see Recharge dead.

The remaining problem now is the extra deck. Thats Quickdraw's main problem. Because there are so many key cards you need in the extra, you need to plan very very well. I still haven't make a final extra deck list yet.

Tell me what you think. In case your wondering, no, OCG doesn't have Tourguide and Tengu.

2 comments:

mike9944 said...

No tunings man?

btw, i dont know about DDS, but theoretically i still think Caius > DDS. Try playing more and compare.

Otherwise , looks good =)

jealous you can fit in 2x Call and i cant >:(

take a look at mine and give advice too, thanks

GQ said...

cause I don't like traps in general in Quickdraw.